Monday, 8 February 2010

One

Hello, hello.
First post in my new blog, absolutely and totally dedicated to my current project on HG Wells. I guess I'll start by putting up a book cover that I really like, and want to use as inspiration of a sort for my own designs. It's a series of Stephen King books published by Hodder and Stoughton, with the cover design by a chap named Keenan. These books have really really bright backgrounds with one image that represents the entire book.



I apologise for the not great quality of colour...!
These next two images are a couple of ideas I had about linking the books together, to make an appeal as a seriously cool collection of books. Unfortunately I'm not sure it's going to work.. But we'll see. I prefer the first, the Mr Men image is where I got the idea from.



1 comment: